Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ok . So i've cheated.

I have neglected my Blogspot with Tumblr ( come visit me ! ) ONLY because blogspot is such a bitch to upload pictures. If I a doing it wrong and someone has a suggestion please let me know.

SO since I've last updated. Thanksgiving, Christmas AND New Years have passed. Thanksgiving my grandmom joined us for dinner. It was so much fun. I'm glad after much bitching and complaining we mangaged to drag, push and LITERALLY carry her over to my parents house for dinner, and she ended having a blast.





Then a week before Christmas she fell and broke her leg. What's the big deal you ask ? She's 86 and was extremely immobile to begin with. They wanted her to have surgery to repair her the break. This was so scary.  I was at the hospital with her every single day.  Thankfully she made it through surgery great, and was moved to a nursing rehabilitation facility.  She's been there a month now, and hopefully she will be released soon.



So on another note. My New Years resolution!


  • Quit smoking.  ( failed but is now trying again. It's not about how many times you fall as long as you get back up right?0
  • lose weight ( uhh work in progress. ha!)
  • new attitude.  I have got to get my temper in control.  It is not setting up a great impression for my kids, if I'm forever screaming at somebody.  Also i have to learn that i can't change everyone.  I just need to appreciate those that are in my life, and quit worrying about those that isn't.
  • save money.  
2009 was rough. Here's to a better 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment